Nice Post! I wasn't invited until just before it and I recieved it after it was done. But I guess I can forgive you. We had fun yesterday. But I would have loved to hear you girls play. :)
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
5 comments:
Wish we'd been there!
Wish we'd been there too! It seems 2 different someones forgot to tell us!
Anyway, that's a nice picture of 3 pretty young ladies.
Smiths
Lovely photo....you're all so cute and stuff.
To Mrs. Harrison...
I am so so so sorry we forgot to invite you all to that! I feel so bad I forgot. I hope you can for give me:)
To the Smiths...
I am So So So So So So Sorry I forgot to invite you all to that as well.(I can not say the same for Janessa :)
I hope you all can forgive me!
To Jeanette...
Woot woot!!!
To Cody....
Where is my "Nice Post"?? I was so depressed when I did not see it.
Nice Post! I wasn't invited until just before it and I recieved it after it was done. But I guess I can forgive you. We had fun yesterday. But I would have loved to hear you girls play. :)
Post a Comment