Saturday, March 31, 2007

Peter LaRock

Peter LaRock was a name I heard a lot
And I finally met him at our little spot
I set out in my mind not to like him at all
Infact I said I would rather look at the wall
This Peter was going to be so annoying and rude
Talking to no one but my sister the mean dude!
But then the day came when you walked though our door
Dad and Mom said come in all the more!
But to be quite honest with you...
I could not help but like him too.
There visit was so short
And I am going to miss them as they court.
Peter you are Caring, Loving, and Sweet
And are the nicest person I can ever hope to meet!

Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

Romans 12:9-10



One other thing I wanted to add Peter..

This past week when people have been asking me what I thought about you. I told them that you were a lot of fun and are like a big brother to me:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poetess is at her art again. Nice work, Joanna. You've got the right idea; it's not so much a new friend crowding in on sibling time as it is sibling time getting richer with the addition of a new friend.

Peter L. said...

Julie just showed me this one yesterday!
Thank you so much, Joanna. I felt so blessed on our whole trip, even though I was a little nervous at the start about meeting you all. I want to keep hanging out with you guys, if you don't mind :)

Pete and Julie said...

Jonah! That is so cute and so sweet.

Love ya bunches, lady.