As I head to Springfield for Teenpact IL state class. This is going to be one busy week!!! but I am really looking froward to it. I hope by the time I check this for comments (which will most likely be late Friday night) I will have at least... oh let's be daring.... let's be REALLY daring let's say...... 15 comments. (lol do I even have 15 readers????) I hopefully will have pics sometime after Teenpact.
More later... And don't forget to.... S-M-I-L-E!!!
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have a wonderful week at Teenpact, Joanna. I know it will be a great experience, and you'll make lots of new friends. As much as you guys have been down to Springfield lately, you should just breeze though the classes and exercises. : ) Can't wait to hear all about it.
Yes, have a pleasant trip down there. Just make sure your bills go through, or (if I remember correctly) Jed's bill. Hope to see you after you guy's get home and look through all the photos that you took and hear about the fun time(and the pranks)you all had. Wish Megan good luck on her postion this week.
P.S. NICE POST! :)
good blessedness ha ha
Post a Comment