by now... but I am not sure how to upload them... so you all will have to wait! Sorry it has taken me so long to post anything up here! So this is what has been happening.
Teenpact homework...(that was my life for about um.. a week)
Teenpact class.............( this year was by far the best we have ever had! I had such an amazing time! The staffers were wonderful and so sweet.. I will tell you more about them when I post pics. which I hope will be soon. and the students were all wonderfull as well.
I don't have alot of time right now... I have science,math,mowing,and cleaning to do.
more later,
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Joanna,
I'm thrilled that you had such a wonderful week at Teenpact. We can't wait to see pictures and hear more stories. Happy mowing!
Post a Comment