Megan me and Megan
Sam and Eric
Our secret service agents Brent,Eric,and Sam oh so scary!!!!
eating lunch and reading bills
our two gubernatorial candidates Ethan and Ethan
So there is a story to tell about these pictures... We were debating a bill when all of the sudden the fire alarm went off.... (those are my two leaders Megan and Brent) the other is Phillip Farmer with another group
So we ran out side and debated bills this is Eric Bender our committee leader reading bills oh.... and the so called fire turned out to be.... Someone's burnt popcorn! We had fire trucks there and everything! So we also took the that days outside in the rain...
And Brent watching us as we amend a bill LOL!
This is Gabby,Corrie,and Sarah
Two of the sweetest people I know... Megan and Brent I love and miss you guys!
Me right after graduation (SMILE!)
All the class.... front row Brent,Kelly,Megan,Megan,Bryne,Phillip,
Joanna,Emilie, Allie, Angelia,Hannah,Jessica,Kim,Sarah,Gabby, Corrie
Matthew,Ethan,Ben,William,Paul,and Bryan,
(I can't remember the first ones name) Sam,Ethan,Eric,Ben, and Emil
There we go!
Public Speaking pics.. I got a grand total of three! lol and they will make no sense to any of you but they are still funny
Eric is getting ready to scare the damsel in distress and Brent directing.
We had to do this dumb skit Here Eric is saying "And I'm going to kill you" and Gabby is yelling..."Help me Help me save me save me" LOL
And Megan got really cold so she wore Brent's suit coat.WOOT WOOT!!! I finally got them up!!!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your photos, Joanna. It looks like you had a great week.
Hmmm...how come I haven't seen any of these? Really, Joanna, we live in the same house....I have to read your blog to see your pictures???!!! Anyhoo - cool photos. Those Secret Service dudes look a little...um....scary.
WOW - your family is so blessed with that gorgeous red hair! I am so glad to see pics of you - you have become such a beauty! Sunshine
Post a Comment