Friday, January 30, 2009

A sunny walk in Jan!

I wanted you all to see this really interesting tree Jessica and I noticed! And a random girl looking dorky with some cute kid on her hip:-)
She looks like such a celebrity out walking with her two kids! haha Love it!




The sun was super bright! (and so was my hair;-)



I think this is a first for wearing these in January:-)



and seeing these was so wonderful:-)




a random plant I saw.




again random



We found a cool bike trail which is really nice and away from the main roads.




along the trail






Lucy enjoying herself on this cool porch that I fell in love with for picture taking!




Hi cutie!:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like spring has sprung in NC! The girls are sure growing - love that cute smile of Sierra's. The one of you and the girls is certainly one to be framed!

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures, Joanna! Thanks for keeping us updated on the family in NC.

Jeanette said...

So, do you just go up to random houses and sit on their porches and take pictures? I always heard the South was more hospitable than the North, but that's, um...almost weird.

Jessica said...

You forgot to mention the reason for my celebrity sunglasses. ;-) (FYI to anyone else -- I wear those over my regular glasses because my eye is still not able to handle a contact lens yet, and it's still very sensitive to light.)

Joanna Cole said...

Naw... I didn't forget I just thought people who assume you were trying to look in style;-)