JOANNA!!!! I'm totally freaking out over the first picture. It's so neat...such a clever idea. So tell me, did you walk and make the footprints? Or come across them that way?? Either way, what good thought on your part...WOW. haha, I love that one.
Hey, I liked your fence picture! I think the only reason mine worked out so well was that the sun was in a more favorable spot for the lighting when I went out.
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
6 comments:
JOANNA!!!! I'm totally freaking out over the first picture. It's so neat...such a clever idea. So tell me, did you walk and make the footprints? Or come across them that way?? Either way, what good thought on your part...WOW. haha, I love that one.
What a lovely snow and the red berries add such a beautiful contrast.
Oh I LOVE the footprint in the snow shot :0)
Hey, I liked your fence picture! I think the only reason mine worked out so well was that the sun was in a more favorable spot for the lighting when I went out.
I am dying to have your snow!
Hey Joanna - I got your comme on my giveaway post; you didn't say if you wanted a print or a header... ;-)
Post a Comment