Hey thanks Mrs. Stroupe! I did do these photos. I just overlayed one over the other. and came out with this. and yes Judy I used Picasa to do this one:-)
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
3 comments:
That photo is to funny, did you take that?
I also like the new back ground. You do a wonderful job.
Mrs. Stroupe
That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are so good!!!!! Which editing software does that???? (can you tell I am not a photographer???:)
Hey thanks Mrs. Stroupe! I did do these photos. I just overlayed one over the other. and came out with this. and yes Judy I used Picasa to do this one:-)
Post a Comment