This one is so going to be framed! Love it! Love it! L-O-V-E it:)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pic, Joanna!
I have an invitation for you and your siblings. Could you send me your personal e-mail address so I can send you the info? You can contact me via the e-mail address on our blog (the one for our CD)
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
1 comment:
Cute pic, Joanna!
I have an invitation for you and your siblings. Could you send me your personal e-mail address so I can send you the info? You can contact me via the e-mail address on our blog (the one for our CD)
~Faith Hemmer
Post a Comment