
So I know I had you all do this once but here is a new and updated picture from this past Christmas.
In this picture there is....Mom, Jeanette,Julie,Jessica,Janessa,Jane,Joanna, and Judy. so who is wearing what sock???
hm.. So I can tell which one you all are talking about when you guess... I will number them so I know what you all are talking about.
1.purple one....
2.then the pink one
3.then the middle blue
4.then dark blue
5then light blue
6.then red
7.orange
8.and green
ok start guessing!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
1: Mom
2: Jeanette
3: Jane
4: Janessa
5: Jessica
6: Judy
7: Julie
8: Joanna
And this is Will btw ( like you didn't know)
Haven't you done this before??
1. Mom
2. Judy
3. Jessica
4. Jeanette
5. Jane
6. Julie
7. Joanna
8. Janessa
Did I get it right???
we have a winner!!!!!!!!!! Jeanette is our one and only winner and she will be rewarded nothing... well maybe a back rub or something thanks to all those that guessed... and for those who did not I am not very happy with you.. what do I have to say to get comments from you all???
Post a Comment