| You Are a Pinky |
![]() You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird. A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone. You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are. You get along well with: The Ring Finger Stay away from: The Thumb |
I hope everyone reading my blog (all two of you...) does not get the thumb (as it is Judy got the thumb... go figure:) So let me know what you all are and if I should stay clear of you.... haha

5 comments:
Ha ha - I'm the ring finger - that means I'm romantic and creative. Go figure.
NICE POST Joanna,
I am the index finger. I am honest, free thinking, and objective. I am not objective, am I? Just as long as you don't do what I don't want you to do. :)
Cody...
To tell you the truth the index finger is what I got my first try. so I took it two more times and both times got the pinky. So yah... I guess I cheated.but the index finger did not quite sound like me.
So who is it that you are supposed to stay away from????
I get along well with the Thumb but I have to stay away from the Ring Finger. Sorry Jeanette.
well,I was the thumb, so that means that Cody and I get along well, but guess who I do not get along well with...:-)
Post a Comment