In response to your question: yes. Definitely. God usually doesn't seem to give us answers when we *want* them, but when we truly *need* them, He will provide. It's just hard to trust in that sometimes! :-p
In response to your picture: Lucy just called you "Wah-nee." (Think "Joannie"... which is not what I'm teaching her, but sometimes she substitutes the "e" sound at the end.)
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
1 comment:
In response to your question: yes. Definitely. God usually doesn't seem to give us answers when we *want* them, but when we truly *need* them, He will provide. It's just hard to trust in that sometimes! :-p
In response to your picture: Lucy just called you "Wah-nee." (Think "Joannie"... which is not what I'm teaching her, but sometimes she substitutes the "e" sound at the end.)
Post a Comment