This is the gate that is near where my mom and dad got married.
A random flower. (like my captions??:)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ok, so these pictures are pretty much brilliant! I love them all! I can't wait till you come out to VA. Maybe then I can see your fantastic new toy. :)
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
2 comments:
ok, so these pictures are pretty much brilliant! I love them all!
I can't wait till you come out to VA. Maybe then I can see your fantastic new toy. :)
that yellow flower one is AMAZING. You should enter that one in a photo contest somewhere!!
Post a Comment