these are all gorgeous! I love the style of the wedding pics..you are really gifted Joanna! Once again I will say, I miss you:( I can't wait till you come back again!
So yeah... I really need to go down in the basement and email the one of us to myself so I can use it. It is definitely better than any of the ones on my camera. :-) And as always, the rest are gorgeous! I think my favorite is the one of the flowers on Jane's lap with their hands around them. I love how you edited it.
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
3 comments:
these are all gorgeous! I love the style of the wedding pics..you are really gifted Joanna!
Once again I will say, I miss you:(
I can't wait till you come back again!
So yeah... I really need to go down in the basement and email the one of us to myself so I can use it. It is definitely better than any of the ones on my camera. :-) And as always, the rest are gorgeous! I think my favorite is the one of the flowers on Jane's lap with their hands around them. I love how you edited it.
Hey Joanna,
Great pics! Thanks for editing some of the wedding pictures. They're beautiful!
-Mrs. Harrison :)
Post a Comment