Friday, September 05, 2008
twice is niiicceee..
Hey everyone!!! So I wanted to explain why I uploaded all those pics.. seeing as I already uploaded them to my blog not to long ago. Well I really do have a good reason.. I am going to be meeting with a photographer sometime this week and I needed to get some of my pictures developed to show him. And as you all know we have very slow internet. But for some reason blogger works pretty fast. go figure. So I had the idea of uploading them to my blog then my sister could then take them from my blog and send them to Walmart. make sense??? anyways.. I was later informed that taking them off blogger makes the quality bad. (So thankfully Joseph was here for a day and he let me borrow his laptop and do it that way. So I uploaded them all again this time to the Walmart website. Only to a few hours later get a call from Jeanette saying that she went ahead and uploaded the ones from my blog because the quality was fine!! LOL So I now have more then I really needed but then again I have needed to send my Grandma some pics for quite a while:-) Thanks for the comment guys! I should be getting a camera in the next few weeks and I am sure you all will be seeing all my experiments with my new toy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting! Keep us posted on your developments as a photographer. You really do a fabulous job. Sounds like you'll be having fun.
Post a Comment