Oh give me home
where Lucy doth roam
Where the landscape is really quite nice
Where school is getting done
and Shopping is fun
And I like to drink water with ice;-)
My sister is wed
Many nice things were said
And there off for there grand honeymoon
what fun Lucy's been
my cute youngest of kin!
But I'll updated you on more stuff soon!
P.S. wedding pictures to come soon!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is sooooo funny! Did you wright that? It sounds like something Dad would wright. haha
~Kookith Judith
I'm looking forward to seeing pics!! Sounds like you're having a great time with little Lucy. :)
I loved singing through your version of "Home on the Range". Nice job, Joanna! I know the VA siblings are having fun with you close by, and your niece, of course!
Post a Comment