Hey every one! I AM GOING TO VIRGINIA!!!!! At the end of May! I am so looking forward to spending time with my siblings in VA. Oh and um.. my little niece Lucy.(who is really not that little anymore) that little cutie is walking and talking now! Where does the time go??? Jessica has been really good at keeping us updated on her exciting adventures. So yes I keep getting off the subject! Sorry one can't help themselves when talking about a subject such as Lucy:-) I know you all want details:-)I am going out with my siblings after Jane's wedding for some much needed quality time with Lucy and Jeremy,Jessica,Joseph,Julie,and Peter! We are not sure how long but for at least a month. Such exciting times are to be had by all! I thought for fun since I am a big fan of pictures I would post some from my last trip to VA. You know the one short time out there and the really LONG trip home:-)
First off we have Peter's toe. He took this himself. and I did the editing:-)

Me with my fellow freckle friends! don't you like the difference in our hair colors?

Jessica and Lucy.

Jessica and Lucy again! wow Lucy looks so much different now!

And last but not least Lucy and your's truly:-)

Hopefully I can update a little more often since I will be away from my little siblings. got to run for now. Lots to do.
6 comments:
Yay!! :-) We are looking forward to it!
Wow...I'm sure that Peter really appreciates that pic! And Lucy really DOES look different know. It's amazing how much baby's change over such little amounts of time!
~Judy
I can't think of a more exciting adventure for an auntie! Hurray for all!
How fun! :) I am a little bummed though. I'm heading to IN in June for my grandparents' retirement party...and I thought there might be a chance of seeing you then! But, maybe some other time. Have a great visit with your family.
'tis OK. :) I'm hoping to get out there more often. I haven't been on a plane since I was about 6. So once I do it this time, I'll probably be more comfortable flying out there. So I'm sure we'll see eachother sometime. :)
Hey, when you get a chance, wedding pictures would be really nice...:D
Post a Comment