Wednesday, March 12, 2008

For two very special readers!

This post is a thank-you for the two faithful readers of my blog!




Laura- A wonderful friend who is a whole lot of fun!(you can tell by the picture that she is)


And also my very faithful reader and a wonderful godly woman that I am proud to call my friend...Mrs Harrison!

You both make me want to start blogging again!:-)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

*sniff* I read your blog too, but I just didn't happen to check it in the last two days. *pouty face* Lol... just kidding. Please don't post a picture of me. ;-) These two are lovely enough.

Jessica said...

p.s. I hope you do keep posting here, though! :-)

Pete and Julie said...

yeah, geez! :) No need for a pic though;)

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Joanna, had I known, I would have simply read and not commented! Oh, well, a little embarrassment is probably good for the soul. : ) From the looks of things, you have other readers too who enjoy your blog. Thanks for the kind words; I'm proud to call you my friend too.

Anonymous said...

that is sooooo cute! I am sure that they both enjoyed it. I am just thankful it wasn't me!

Judy