Oops! I really messed up my last comment... let's try this again. :)
I just wanted to let you know that I also read your blog, although you probably have no clue who I am. I'm your cousin Alethea's daughter (Donna's granddaughter). Anyway, I found your blog through Jeanette's and I really enjoy both of them.
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
7 comments:
me! me! I still read it!
Me too!!
Oops! I really messed up my last comment... let's try this again. :)
I just wanted to let you know that I also read your blog, although you probably have no clue who I am. I'm your cousin Alethea's daughter (Donna's granddaughter). Anyway, I found your blog through Jeanette's and I really enjoy both of them.
Have a great day!
-Randi <><
Cool picture!
I read it!! Yay, I'm glad you're back in the blogging world. Check out mine for an awesome dream I had last night:)
I read it!! Yay, I'm glad you're back in the blogging world. Check out mine for an awesome dream I had last night:)
Post a Comment