
I was not going to post this one seeing as I just put another one similar to this up above but I wanted you to
take note of Matthews face! LOL what were you trying to do Matthew???
If you have not guessed by now I was babysitting these three kids yesterday! And we have a very good time!
And as promised the bus story will be my next post:-)

8 comments:
Hey Matthew, you never look that silly when I teach you! hehe
Joanna, you look absolutely gorgeous in these pictures. You red hair is breathtaking. (I know I've told you this before. But perhaps publishing it on your blog will make you believe me:)
I was trying to make the awful face Judy taught me-I'll let you take a picture of that if you want! But it might break the camera!
Thanks for taking care of us!
Matthew
We had a good time too-thanks!
I liked helping Judy make lunch.
Nyssa
Great photo, Joanna. Sounds like a good time was had by all!
You are so crazy Matt-moo, :-) I must admit...you do look quite um...interesting. And cooking was fun Nyssa.
These are really cute photos, you especially look smashing.
{:{)
(That was my frenchman with a burea(no idea how to spell that) and mustache, pretty awesome huh?)
Anyone, feel free to comment on my comment and frenchman:)
Laura!!! You are so funny!!! LOL I love your.. um.. what do you call it?? A burea I was wondering what in the world you were doing there! Thanks for commenting..
Post a Comment