Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Who would have guessed!
I was so looking forward to having the whole house to my self yesterday. Seeing as Jane, was in farmer city and Mom took Judy,Jed,and Jeff shopping in Gibson so I .... cleaned.. and I cleaned and I cleaned some more. then wanting to do my sit-ups and take a little break I thought to myself "what movie could I put on.. I mean everyone is gone so I can watch something that the boys can not see" But then I would think it can't be that long because I need to get to work so I decided to watch..... "Lord of the Beans a Veggietales movie" LOL who would have thought that I would pic Veggietales from our whole movie selection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hehe... sounds like something I would do. ;-)
Btw - I still haven't heard the bus story! What's up with that? :-)
Though I've heard it, I think you should write a play by play account of your bus experience for Jessica and all your other readers who like high-adventure stories.
You are an amazing housekeeper!
Post a Comment