Tuesday, August 14, 2007

what a beautiful little girl!!!!!



Me with my little lucy....

Lots more pics and stories to come!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow... I was just about to post on my blog about how much Lucy looks like Jeremy too, but for some reason this picture makes her look very Farris, lol!

Pat Cole said...

Two very cute girls! You look awfully happy Joanna.:)

I can't wait to meet Lil' Lucy!

Jane

Anonymous said...

it's like a totally cute baby! hehe

Anonymous said...

Picture perfect!!

Jonathan said...

That's a really nice picture of you both!

, Jonathan

P.S.: Thanks for showing me all the pictures yesterday. You take good pictures even under unpleasant circumstances. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great pic, (way to make all your sisters jelous:)

Jonathan said...

Hmm ... you don't have any newer posts, so I'll have to write on this one.

What I want to say is, I finished ~Lorna Doone~. Goodness, what a lurid book! Quite the penny dreadful. :) Thanks for loaning it to me.

, Jonathan