This week has been hard for me,I am trying to keep my head on and be smart
Things are going on that I can not share with anyone...
Things I can only share with the Father and the Son
But My heavenly Father has been teaching me alot
To be happy in times of sorrow and to be thankful for what I got.
And to keep my mouth shut, and to live with changes in our household
I have been thinking about all the schoolwork I have to do in the winter so cold
I feel as if I am being torn into a million pieces right now
so many things going on, HOLY COW!!!!!!!
So many are leaving or going away to college
My dear friend Megan along with others to gain knowledge.
My sister getting married, Joseph is moving to VA
But I am going with him so what can I say!
But praise the Lord for the chance to go and meet
My little Lucy!!!!! and visit with Jeremy,Jessica,Julie,and Pete!
And here is a picture of Julie and her Pete!They both are so sweet!
4 comments:
Your poems always brighten my days. Thanks for posting this one. :)
, Jonathan
both of the pictures are really cute. And cool poem too. You are really gifted at poetry.
I wouldn't be surprised to see your name on the cover of a poetry book someday. Give Lucy hugs for us. We're praying for safe travel.
Wow, what a cute little runt.
Post a Comment