Wednesday, March 14, 2007

it's been a while...

Yes that it has.. So here is what I have been doing this past week.(in a short version:)


Went to the IL State Capital with Mom, Janessa, Judy, and Jeff.... It got me really excited about this years Teenpact class.
Stood for 3 hours and directed people to the room where the IFFM people were meeting.
Listened to the most interesting conversations....And I mean strange. Take this for one
(this older man was talking to another man about how fickle women are!!!!! enough said;-)
Talked to a really cool lady for about 2 hours about...well most everything.
Am really tired
Am sick of seeing M&M's:-) lol
My feet hurt
My bed sounds most wonderful!

More later.

P.S. So what has your week been like?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that you are brainstorming for ways to get folks to post comments on your blog. Well, here goes. Along with the normal work routine, I began the week hanging out laundry in the lovely, spring-like weather. I also spent considerable time raking rocks out of the grass on the side yard where the snow plows had deposited them. I made apple pie and oatmeal cookies, tried to get caught up on correspondence, and finished a book I had been reading. Lots of deskwork to do today, so I'd better go. Love to you, Joanna!

Anonymous said...

Joanna, NICE POST! :)

Joanna Cole said...

lol! Thanks Cody! I was so happy to see that it now says 2 comments instead of 1 comments:-) That really bugs me:-)

Hope you all have a good day digging.
And hope to see you all again soon!