Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Thinking......

Thinking about what you may ask.... Math, History, Science (and all that I have to memorize for the Science test!) first John Chapter 4 and 5 (Which I have to memorize for Sunday school) English from the Roots up (And all that I have to memorize for that coarse as well) Can I just say that school is really hard!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you like the book on Wilberforce? Did you enjoy your afternoon off from choir? Wasn't the snow pretty! Keep up the good work, Joanna.

Joanna Cole said...

hey there Mrs. Harrison!

Yah the book is really interesting and I am really enjoying. He was an amazing man! Jane just got another one about Wilberforce and we have be comparing notes on what each of them say. I can't wait till the movie comes out! It has alot of people acting in it I have seen in other movies.(that was just for Janessa:-)

How did you know we did not have choir? (You and mom must have been talking:-) Hehe And yes the Snow is so beautiful!!! I love running in it with Lady. It is alot more fun to look out the window and see something beautiful. Rather then this old brown fields!

Oh and how was Bethany's trip?

Joanna Cole said...

make that "THE" old brown fields :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're enjoying the book. I'm determined to make time to read it before going to the movie too. Thanks for asking about Bethany's trip. She came home just bubbling over with stories. About knowing that you didn't have choir - well,actually we're still on his e-mail list. : ) We hope to see you all soon! Thanks for the newsy message.