Sorry it has taken me so long to post here. I fear I may have lost all of my faithful friends!
Life is going good school and more school:-)I just started Jay Wile science. And boy is my brain being put to work!!!!!! Really good stuff just hard;-)
The Lord has given me a chance to work with some kids right here in Bellflower! It is called M and Ms ( which mom and I can not remember what it stands for:-) I will get back to you on that one! lol It is an after school program for kids that go to blue ridge. Anyway Jane and I went last week and it really was alot of fun. Watching all the kids play "Dart the Devil". And helping them spell weird Bible names singing at the top of there lungs!And just being with them. So before I go I have to do more school!
Well it is short and somewhat sweet!
More Later about some fun stuff I have been learning in school!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's exciting to hear about your ministry to the youngsters in Bellflower. It just goes to show that you don't have to travel far to find opportunities to serve!
Post a Comment