where are all my faithful friends???????????????????????????:-(
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Fear not Joanna! For we who call you friend are still here. We just are waiting for the right moment to write in. I just wonder, is this a right moment or is it a write moment? Hmm, I will have to get back to you on that one.
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
5 comments:
Fear not Joanna! For we who call you friend are still here. We just are waiting for the right moment to write in. I just wonder, is this a right moment or is it a write moment? Hmm, I will have to get back to you on that one.
you are really strange....(actually you sound like dad!!!!) Oh and thank you friend for the comment...LOL!
Dear Friend (you know who you are),
I'm here, I really am! Sorry for not commenting lately... honestly, I just keep forgeting my password. *lol*
As always, I love you lots!
~Meg
All here and accounted for! : )
ahem, your dear Julie is here:-) You should really check out my blog...
Post a Comment