What can I say... I have so enjoyed getting to know Megan better. In the school year evey other week Megan comes with us to chior. I so love the times when we talk about things we enjoy. (or should I say I talk, you listen) Hehe. Anyway, Thanks for always listening when I needed to talk. You have such a sweet spirit. You are happy,fun,and just a great person to hang around with. I still laugh thinking about our little joke with the Patriot movie. Don't worry. I won't tell the story on my blog yet..... Well I need to finish up for now. But to close here is a poem I found I thought You might like.
A friend is someone true and for real,
A friend is someone who means a great deal.
A friend won't hurt you,
A friend won't lie,
A friend will never permanantly say good-bye.
A friend is there through the good times and bad,
A friend is there to cheer you up when your sad.
A friend is always there with a shoulder to cry on,
A friend is always there that you can rely on.
So, friend if you ever need someone honest and true,
Just remember I'll always be here for you .

Love you!
1 comment:
What a sweet tribute to a special friend! God bless you both.
Post a Comment