Thursday, June 15, 2006

A post with only 1 picture!

This my friends is what happens when you get two boys in the kitchen doing dishes with my brother................(scroll down)


















They try to kill him!


I thought it was a really funny picture.

Well today Judy,Jed and Jeff all got a kitten. And the names are quite funny.

Judy's-is Beth- short for Bethany
Jed's-Peter after our sister-in-laws brother
Jeff's-John-David. after (Jonathan and David) Jeffery said that John-David's middle name is Ben! So Mrs Harrison please tell all your children that they are becoming quite the celebrity around here. haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to tell them, Joanna. They will be overwhelmed with the honor of having their names considered for the newest member of your family. : ) How cute! I sure enjoyed the photo too.

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! They look familiar though. I just can't place my finger on it. Congratulations on the newest members of the family.

Joanna Cole said...

hey codinius!

glad you finally commented! It's great to know I have so many readers. Hehe