Sunday, June 11, 2006

guess who...........

Ok, so my two sisters(Jane and Judy) and I took this test and so I want you all to guess who scored as who! It probably will not be very hard for most of you.
You scored as Elinor Dashwood. You're Elinor Dashwood, the "sense" of Sense & Sensibility! You tend to hide your emotions, but you feel deeply. You also feel obligated to carry the burden of keeping everyone in your family under control.

Elinor
Dashwood

95%

Fanny Price

75%

Marianne Dashwood

75%

Elizabeth Bennet

65%

Emma Woodhouse

55%

Anne Elliot

55%

Catherine Morland

45%

Which Jane Austen heroine are you?
created with QuizFarm.com







You scored as Marianne Dashwood. You're Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! More dramatic and emotional than your sister Elinor, you have no trouble saying what you think and showing people how you feel about them. However, you usually know when to keep your mouth shut.

Marianne Dashwood

80%

Elizabeth Bennet

75%

Anne Elliot

75%

Emma Woodhouse

65%

Catherine Morland

55%

Fanny Price

50%

Elinor Dashwood

40%

Which Jane Austen heroine are you?
created with QuizFarm.com







You scored as Elizabeth Bennet. You're Elizabeth Bennet! Witty, intelligent, and cynical, you're the heroine most people want to be like.

Elizabeth Bennet

75%

Marianne Dashwood

70%

Fanny Price

65%

Elinor Dashwood

60%

Anne Elliot

55%

Emma Woodhouse

55%

Catherine Morland

45%

Which Jane Austen heroine are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Megan said...

Jane = Elinor

Judy = Marianne

Joanna = Lizzy

Am I right?

Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I scored as Lizzy! I have no idea who is who of you girls. What Megan said would have been my guess.

See ya later!! ;)

Joanna Cole said...

How cool Melinda! And I would tell you but I am waiting to see if anyone else will guess.Oh and thanks for the letter.

Hope to see you soon!
~Joanna