I'm not even going to try and promise to update more offen because as soon as I do that means I won't so.. if I don't say it maybe I'll do it more;) it's late.. I'm hoping this makes sense;)
You should add the iheartfaces button and enter this in this week's contest for "sun flare" -- pretty sure this would be an acceptable amount of flare, and it's definitely a winner in my book. ;-)
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
2 comments:
You should add the iheartfaces button and enter this in this week's contest for "sun flare" -- pretty sure this would be an acceptable amount of flare, and it's definitely a winner in my book. ;-)
This pic is breath taking! ;) For realz I LOVE this!
Post a Comment