aww! Joanna you are just too kind! I mean I know that I'm not like pro-fesh or anything, but I'm pretty good at it if you ask me! HAHA that is a total joke! I am a terrible photographer! haha anyway, cute pic! :D
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
2 comments:
Yeah... a "like" on Facebook wasn't exactly sufficient... I LOVE this picture!!! SO pretty!! :-)
aww! Joanna you are just too kind! I mean I know that I'm not like pro-fesh or anything, but I'm pretty good at it if you ask me! HAHA that is a total joke! I am a terrible photographer! haha anyway, cute pic! :D
Post a Comment