Monday, January 04, 2010

All in one!!!



here is a collage of my whole family in one picture. took a bit of work but as you can see we are growing quite fast these days. anyways enjoy!!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Bah! I love it!! You do good work, my friend. :) It's really cool to see all of you in one place.

Jessica said...

The one of your mom and dad is especially nice... did you take it?

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Jivian Vudith said...

Yeah...I was going to say that Mom and Father's looks really good!;-) I think that's my favorite!

Miss Mary said...

This is VERY nice! I hope you have printed it, framed it and hung it on the wall! Very stunning!

Anonymous said...

We like all of the pictures! I hadn't seen the picture of Judy, or the picture of you and Jeanette.

Joanna Cole said...

yes I did take it Jessica, a few months ago. Thanks everyone!! It was alot of work but lots of fun:-D