I'll come back... (I'm quoting a song.. just in case some of you didn't get that;)
Love the bird in this one.. such a beautiful last day!
sinking my toes in one last time.
the last picture taken of me at the ocean with little Sammy:-)
Ok so this is sorta random. a lamp post outside Julie and Peter's house. I took it at night. I thought it turned out really cool.
3 comments:
Those are so good! I love the one with you and Sammy! We were all standing around the computer looking at them, and that was the one that everyone went...AWWWW! :D
It's too bad that the ocean is so far away from central Illinois! It is amazing isn't it.
Woah! I did not see these pics. They are all amazing. I must say the second one from the top is especially brilliantly gorgeous (second only to the pic with you in it).
Post a Comment