Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kristen and Evan




I had so much fun with there shoot!! One draw back is that my editing program won't let me edit the pictures in the highest quality that I took them in. So there a little grainy. I'm hoping to find some other editing programs that won't do that. It's pretty annoying when I can't use my camera to it's full potential. Anyways just some random ones from another awesome shoot.
















































In other news I'm in VA!!! I've been hanging out with Julie and family for the past few days. Enjoying Sammy and all his cuteness as well has seeing Lucy and Sierra. I'm heading to the beach this weekend!!! Looking forward to talking some awesome pictures:-D

Speaking of awesome pictures... I've been playing around with a few more from the wedding.. check this out!!



Awesome isn't it??? anyways. I'm heading to NC tomorrow with Jessica and the girls so I should head to bed.

4 comments:

kjvbaptist said...

when is the wedding?

kjvbaptist said...

I guess you don't know huh?

Anonymous said...

Yah I'm not really sure.. sorry!

Joanna Cole

kjvbaptist said...

great pics though.....you do really good....uh...capturing. :)....mixed with good apaturing....