Hey there, this is my first visit to your blog and I decided it would be nice to comment. By the way, I found your blog through the Goff's blog. I like the first engagement pic, the couple looks cute.=) If you'd like, drop by my blog.
Johanna, thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. In regard to the question you asked, I live in Kentucky but I don't have an accent.=) Here's a link to one of the post that has a bit more about me.http://footprintsinthesand365.blogspot.com/2009/07/answers-to-guessing-game.html
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
5 comments:
Ah yaaa! I can't wait to look at those! PLEASE post them soon! I'll be seeing ya prolly Wednesday, can't wait to catch up on things!
mohahahah! Britt, I already have seen them all! haha Ok, just kidding! They are really cute! Good job Joanna! :D
Wow...I really like that first pic! Can't wait to to see them all! hint hint** :D
Hey there, this is my first visit to your blog and I decided it would be nice to comment. By the way, I found your blog through the Goff's blog. I like the first engagement pic, the couple looks cute.=) If you'd like, drop by my blog.
Johanna, thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. In regard to the question you asked, I live in Kentucky but I don't have an accent.=) Here's a link to one of the post that has a bit more about me.http://footprintsinthesand365.blogspot.com/2009/07/answers-to-guessing-game.html
Post a Comment