Do you really think he looks scared??? I think he looks pretty cute actually. But now that you mention it...he looks like he could look like all kinds of things! ;D
OH so sweet - I had to laugh SO hard when I just read Jeanette's comment and then Janessa's funny!!!! That is one little guy who will never be short for love! Sunshine
Hey! No, I don't know you but I love photography blogs! I hope you don't mind that I added your blog.
I do make all my own jewelry and I take all the photos... however, I don't consider myself a "photographer." lol I am so flattered that you would ask though! I just use my fiance's realllllllly good Nikon camera. And I've learned from trial and error what works as in angles, lighting, etc. :) I guess you could say I've become a bit of a photographer but I don't do it professionally. I love taking pictures of my brothers and sisters too. I try to post them every now and then!
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
8 comments:
aww...That is adorible Joanna! I like that picture. Who took it??? ;D
A very cute picture of our own Auntie Joanna
Hmmmm....I think he looks scared.....
Or mad that she's squeezing all of his fat rolls...hehe
Do you really think he looks scared??? I think he looks pretty cute actually. But now that you mention it...he looks like he could look like all kinds of things! ;D
OH so sweet - I had to laugh SO hard when I just read Jeanette's comment and then Janessa's funny!!!! That is one little guy who will never be short for love! Sunshine
so cute.
love your blog!
Hey! No, I don't know you but I love photography blogs! I hope you don't mind that I added your blog.
I do make all my own jewelry and I take all the photos... however, I don't consider myself a "photographer." lol I am so flattered that you would ask though! I just use my fiance's realllllllly good Nikon camera. And I've learned from trial and error what works as in angles, lighting, etc. :) I guess you could say I've become a bit of a photographer but I don't do it professionally. I love taking pictures of my brothers and sisters too. I try to post them every now and then!
Post a Comment