bahahahahahahahaha..... :) *ahem* i took this lovely picture.
can I just say your hair looks AWESOME!
Wow! That is so stinking cute!! And Miranda, you should really get into photography! You take hilarious pics! lol :D
LOVE IT! I think I'm going to print it and hang it at my desk at work....heh heh....
I'm loving your eyes in this picture. :) Miss you!
What's the story behind "Just for Jeanette"? I've been trying to figure this one out.
haha She asked me on facebook about seeing this picture sense Miranda told her about it. So I decided to post it my blog instead of fb.If you had a facebook you would know this;-) ~Joanna I"m to lazy to sign in! lol
Post a Comment
8 comments:
bahahahahahahahaha..... :) *ahem* i took this lovely picture.
can I just say your hair looks AWESOME!
Wow! That is so stinking cute!! And Miranda, you should really get into photography! You take hilarious pics! lol :D
LOVE IT! I think I'm going to print it and hang it at my desk at work....heh heh....
I'm loving your eyes in this picture. :) Miss you!
What's the story behind "Just for Jeanette"? I've been trying to figure this one out.
haha She asked me on facebook about seeing this picture sense Miranda told her about it. So I decided to post it my blog instead of fb.
If you had a facebook you would know this;-)
~Joanna I"m to lazy to sign in! lol
Post a Comment