Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long. Were on dial-up at home and it makes blogging very hard to do. At least my kind of blogging which requires lot of uploading;-) But high speed folks are coming to the house sometime later in the week.YAY!!!!! So I'll try and get some pictures uploaded soon. meanwhile I'm at a Local library on my computer so I thought I show you all a picture I took of Lucy they last day I spent with her:-(
many more to come!

Sorry about the picture being too big to look at on the computer screen. I'm trying to downsize them some without making them super small. Anyways. bear with me as I try and figure a few things out;-)
3 comments:
What an adorably pensive look on an adorable little lady.
Yay! Glad your posting again:)
LOVE the picture!
Wow I agree! That pic is awesome! She is so stinking cute!!!!
Post a Comment