Friday, February 13, 2009

My new Promise ring!


I can't stop looking at my hand! It's so beautiful. Thank you to my family in IL for sending such a fun Birthday box full of many surprises:-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is SO pretty! I LOVE the colors too! Happy b-day!



P.S.What is it on in the second pic? I keep looking at it and I can't figure out what it is!!!

Jessica said...

Aha, so it WAS the ring! :-) So pretty!! The setting looks similar to my promise ring, only my middle stone was a light blue. Very nice.

Jamie Stroupe said...

I have to ask when is your birthday?? Mine is today the 13th. They did a beautiful job on the ring.

Good Job Mr. and Mrs. Cole and family.

Jamie Stroupe said...

kooster: I think it looks like a shell that the ring is wrapped around.

Jamie

Miranda Rat said...

Joanna, that's BEAUTIFUL!! I love love love the color. What a great gift. :)

Joanna Cole said...

Hey my birthday is on Valentines day. I didn't know your birthday was on the 13th. February is sure a good month:-)

and yes Kookster it's a shell. "I was trying to get something to hold it up"

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty! Thanks for putting pictures up for us to see!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely birthday surprise! I hope your day was special. By the way, we love all your photo posts.

Jessica said...

FYI -- I tagged you on my blog to post a random photo (instructions are in the post). Check it out! :-D

Sunshine said...

Happy Birthday! What a beautiful ring. I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating - Sunshine