Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pushup Contest..

first of all lets' meet our contestants... Peter LaRock from Winchester VA. a strapping 24 year old with a passion for pushups






And Jeremy Cole also of Winchester VA a good looking 27 year old. Who is ready to take on the world!




SO... LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!












You can do it yes you can!








Go go go!






The end result is two very tired men!;-)
Oh yah and they tied. Way to go guy!

3 comments:

Pete and Julie said...

bwahahaha! That's great:) miss you already girl. sorry we didn't get to spend much time together...full time work and time for other things just don't alway mix, sigh.

See you soon.

Julie

Pete and Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this is awesome...I must say Peter is looking pretty fine, I guess it runs in the fam.

I miss you Joanna!!! I hope you come back soon. love ya!