So there you have it. (or at least some of them)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
My first official photo shoot of Lucy!
But alas she ran away and so I could not get any good looking photos...
Ok just kidding!
This was the first dress that Aunt Joanna picked out for her..
But Lucy wasn't to sure if she liked it though...

But in the end she liked it.
But she tried to run away again so I took her back inside and changed her clothes.
Oh yah that's more like it!
check out her belly;-)
so charming!!!
Love,love,love this one!!!!
So there you have it. (or at least some of them)
So there you have it. (or at least some of them)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bet Jeremy and Jessica are enjoying having their own personal photographer! I can see Jessica in some of these shots of Lucy.
Post a Comment