but first some Old Rag facts...:-)
Distance: 7 miles round trip
Elevation Gain : 2200 ft
Difficulty: Strenuous
Elizabeth and John getting ready for the hike!
Paul had to clear the path for us girls a few times.
and Joseph helped out when he could.....
But you got to let the men get a break sometime......
This is Peter right as he was jumping ...
Liz took this right on time!
A breathtaking view part way up....
Mr. LaRock enjoying all the beauty.
Another amazing view... (along with Paul's head)
And yet again.
Julie very proud of her climb:-)

And last but not least is Julie and Peter! Thanks guys for taking it slow with me. You were awesome!
4 comments:
Seeing your photos of mountain climbing really made me "homesick" for the mountains of East Tennessee. How far was the drop on those jumping from rock to rock pictures? Looks kind of scary! How is Lucy?
you did so good, lady! I was so proud of you:)
Wow!!! That's beautiful. I love the jumping picture, and the picture of Paul (?) holding that giant boulder up. :P Good job!!! Looks like quite a hike. I need to get in shape to go on a long hike at camp this year. :)
Man! Those are really good. Did you take all of them? (I know Liz took the one) That is such a wonderful view!
~Judy
Post a Comment