I noticed your new cut Friday night. It was cute. It is such a blessing to know young women who are just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside.
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
6 comments:
Wow... that last one is really good. :-) Where did you take those anyway??
I noticed your new cut Friday night. It was cute. It is such a blessing to know young women who are just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside.
ok, you are weird...and you say, who are you to say that "I" am weird??? You are more weird than you...which is true. hoho
make that "You are more weird than me.."
You are beautiful Joanna. I cannot wait to see the picture of your new look :) Sunshine
Great pics, but when are we going to see the the new cut pics? (I love the top one...you look so...s-c-a-r-y!
Post a Comment