Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pictures of my little siblings!

Who are really great to practice on-- let me tell you!



Best friends for life!



These are for their school yearbooks.




Jeffrey


Jed






Judy






the love of a sibling....


a random shot of Jed and Jeff

Two boys just kissed Judy!!!!

Future farmer???





Before Judy and Jed came out I was checking the lighting and used Jeffrey as a prop:-)







oh yah we are soo cool!!!!!


but a bit too silly for Judy's taste




And of course a silly corn picture!



And the last one is mom's favorite! She likes it so much that she wants to have it framed:-)



keeping scrolling down.. it makes the moment more dramatic!!!!


















Mom said that this picture made her cry! Which really made me happy! Let me explain though. I was not happy because she was crying! It just meant that I did what I wanted to do. And that was to make a picture that went right to the heart of someone.


So what do you all think? Is the last one your favorite??? Or do you like some of the other ones?







7 comments:

Jessica said...

Hmmm... that's a tough one. They're all really good! :-) I do like the last one a lot... though I also especially like the one of the three of them from behind, and the one of Jeff off in the corner. But the last one is definitely cutest. :-)

Anonymous said...

Those are so good! I like the first, last, and the one of me of course. The to goofy ones are cute two, and the one from behind, but yes, the last one is really cute. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Really cute photos Joanna. I am sure your mother loves having a photographer in the family.

Did you find a dress to wear to the wedding? What color is it?
You can just comment a reply if you feel like it:)
See you all in October.

Joanna Cole said...

Hey there Laura the Rock!

Actually I found a shirt that is about the color of the brides maids dresses. And I just have a plain black skirt. Have you found anything yet??? if so what color???

I just got back from doing the first part of the wedding cake this evening.Things are coming up so fast!

See you in about two week!! Woot woot!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Joanna, these are wonderful photos. I am just terrible at making decisions though because they're all so good. I like the "love of a sibling one" and the one with the boys kissing big sister, and the school shots are really good too, and of course, being born and bred in Illinois, how can I not appreciate corn photos? Keep up the good work. You have a real eye for photography!

Anonymous said...

Yo Joanna, yes I did find a dress to wear to the wedding. It is ivory with a bold black pattern.

Jonathan said...

Shazam, ma'am!

I especially like this one, this one, this one, and this one.

I think you have a good eye for photographs, before _and_ after you take them.

Impressed like a sailor,
Jonathan