Ice... ice everywhere.... Thankfully, it's gone now. :)(I'll have to figure out how to post the picture we've been taking on our camera on my blog. I have to admit -- I'm a little jealous of all of these pics on yours. ;))
We just returned from East Tennessee where the temperatures were in the high 60's - very unseasonal, even for them. Lovely pictures, but I know that the damage wasn't lovely.
I am an 19 year old with a passion for photography... yah I bet you could have guessed that though... But hey while you're here scroll down and take a look. And check back here for regular updates on "The Adventures of Snappy and me"
4 comments:
Ice... ice everywhere.... Thankfully, it's gone now. :)(I'll have to figure out how to post the picture we've been taking on our camera on my blog. I have to admit -- I'm a little jealous of all of these pics on yours. ;))
See you tomorrow!!
Make that "pictures" -- and lots of them.
Good grief - do you have any trees left? That's some thick ice.
We just returned from East Tennessee where the temperatures were in the high 60's - very unseasonal, even for them. Lovely pictures, but I know that the damage wasn't lovely.
Post a Comment