Hey everybody! What have you all been up to lately? I have been doing alot of school! But some other things have been happining as well.....
JUST HAD TO SHARE!
I am going to be an Aunt! YAY! I feel like I am so old!I will bear the name of aunt when I am 15! woot woot(as Kelsie whould say!)Anyway.... moving on to more news...
YET ANOTHER VISTOR TO THE COLE HOUSE!(here to stay I think)We were all taking our daily walk and Judy and I were a bit behind the others. She and I were making our way to the end of the road when we heard a cat.... Now most of the time I would not just pick up a stray cat. But for one this cat was really skinny...And most of all the cat (I think) used to belong to our late neighbot Mr. Jiles. So, we are keeping it inside at the moment in a cage because it is a girl and we have boy cats out side... You all get what I am saying, right? As dad was saying to the little boys..... We don't need any little ones. Hehe. The poor thing is really scared and shy but is doing well. I wormed it(just to make Joseph happy). No, it needed it.
Anyway on to the other news.....
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ME!
Ok, so you all know that mom,Jane,Judy,Jed,Jeff and I all went to my grandmas for a visit a while ago. And she sent us a clip from her paper.We all played for the nursing home while we were there.And this is what they said...
"Friday, /Aug 11. The monthly birthday party was hosted by Theresa Bruskirk, our dietary manager. during the party we had a great surprise-the Cole family came to entertain us. The program featured Joanna on the violin, Jane on the cello, Judy playing the viola and their mother, Pat, played the piano. Jed and Jeff sang with the group. You really have to hear them-their talent is amazing. Every one of the children acted like al parents would want their own to behave."
I think my pride is beginning to swell. LOL! It's too bad we all don't behave like that more often.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We have had people say things like that about us too. Just cause we have a lot of kids like you guys. And I agree it is kinda hard not to get a big head about it all. :)
The cat sounds cute. What are you going to name her?
We think maby Grace... But still not sure.
maybe
Thanks for the exciting update, Joanna. Excuse me, I mean, soon to be Aunt Joanna. We're anxious to see your new kittie . . . and you too! I may be biased, but I agree with the assessment in the the newspaper article most heartily. : )
I think you need to post some pictures of Jeffrey....I'm sure he'll be entertaining as usual. :)
Post a Comment