Sunday, September 24, 2006
there is a first time for everything......
Boy is that true! Last night I had what looked like hives but we are not sure what I had.... I had bumps all over my arms and hands and when I went to bed I had them starting to show up on my feet!And boy did it itch! I did not get to sleep till 2:30 am.(I am so tired)But they were gone by morning.(Go figure)So I stade behind from church with Dad (becaues he has a cold)and Jed and Jeff. I don't think I am going to get much sleep till they take a nap! Have you all had the hives,or something like it before?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, Joanna, you know the Harrisons with all of their allergies are well versed in hives. Ben got them with the first solid food he ate and many times since. We don't go anywhere without Benedryl. : )
Yes I have gotten them before. But they did not itch like yours. I had them on my arms and chest. They made me very weak and shaky. And I don't know where I got them from! Isn't that amazing? :)
Post a Comment