Monday, September 11, 2006

new color cake decorating and pictures....

Well I guess you all are wondering if I have gone into deep dispare about school starting..... Actually I am rather enjoying it. I started high school this year! I really can't belive it... Tomorrow is Tusday which means that choir starts. Which also means that I am going to be gone from Bellflower for 4 days.I am going to my Aunt and Uncle's to help make Joseph's graduation cake. My Aunt is really good at cake decorating, she has made several wedding cakes too. So in return for teaching me cake skills, I am going to clean for her! I love cleaning her house. It is one of those old houses that has a beautiful attic and two stairways! But there are things I don't like to clean to. What do you all think of the new color? And this post would not be complete without these pictures........













I am not sure which one looks better.....

Boy they are so scarry! and old looking......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perky, springy color of green. Have fun baking and decorating cakes. I know you'll enjoy the cleaning. You do that so well!

Anonymous said...

HE HE HE! Matthew and Nyssa say they look silly!

Jeanette said...

I LOVE those wigs! They're so perfect! That's too funny!

Anonymous said...

Your brothers look adorable in those wigs!

It was nice to see you Tuseday! Choir went well don't you think?

Thank you for the book!!! It was very sweet of you. :)

See you later.

Oh, you should be getting a letter from me soon I will send it out Monday.