Thursday, May 18, 2006

Pictures!


I think this one speaks for itself......

Janessa and Judy have been going to a horse place to help out. And so we all went over to see the new baby horse named Dakota. He is so cute.





LOL! This pic is so cute. The horse was breathing on Jeffrey.

Jeff and I the cooks. Jeff's rule in the kitchen is "If you get a bite then I get one."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Energizer Bunnies made me smile. What great fun you all have in the kitchen, at the horse farm, and just anywhere! Thanks for giving us a peak into the Cole family adventures. Those wedding pictures are stunning - such lovely ladies in a fabulous array of spring colors.

Anonymous said...

The baby is SO cute!! And he is going to be very handsome when he grows up...:)

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!
Melinda